Dairy Queen Bariatric Friendly Menu: After Gastric Sleeve, Gastric Bypass
The Famous acronym DQ. Is there anything else you can say that elicits enjoying ice cream on a hot summer day.
Dairy Queen has been an American staple for decades. DQ is known for their famous soft serve ice cream and Blizzards. As many of us know, it’s easy to indulge in these cool treats, as the summer heats up.
Over the years Dairy Queen has been innovative with their menu, to better serve patrons. Aside from the many flavorful varieties of ice cream they serve, they are now serving other foods such as burgers, chicken strips, breakfast meals, salads, and more.
Anyone Salivating yet? What should you order at Dairy Queen after undergoing gastric sleeve surgery1https://www.dairyqueen.com/us-en/Menu/Food/? Which foods are friendly to post gastric and post bypass surgery patients? Below you’ll find the Bariatric Friendly items at Dairy Queen.
Dairy Queen Bariatric Friendly Breakfast
|Nutrition Facts||Side Ham||Side Bacon (2 Pieces)||Side Sausage||Regular Pancake Platter||Ham Biscuit Sandwich|
- Side ham – One slice of ham.
- Side bacon – Two slices of cooked bacon.
- Side sausage – One sausage link.
- Regular pancake platter – Three fluffy pancakes with a side of syrup.
- Ham biscuit sandwich – Breakfast biscuit with a slice of cheddar cheese, ham and egg.
Dairy Queen Bariatric Friendly Salads and Chicken
|Nutrition Facts||Side Salad||Grilled Chicken Green Salad||Crispy Chicken Garden Green Salad||Grilled Chicken BLT Salad||2 Piece Chicken Strip||Grilled Chicken Wrap|
- Side Salad – Lettuce topped with diced tomatoes, cabbage and shredded carrots.
- Grilled chicken green salad – Lettuce topped with seasoned chicken breast, beef strips, cheese, diced tomatoes and shredded carrots and cabbage.
- Crispy chicken garden salad – Crispy chicken, diced tomatoes, bacon crumbles, shredded cheddar cheese, red cabbage and shredded carrots.
- Grilled chicken BLT salad – Grilled chicken, chopped tomatoes, crispy bacon crumbles, shredded cheddar cheese, red cabbage and shredded carrots.
- 2 piece chicken strip – 100% tenderloin all white meat strips.
- Grilled chicken wrap – Grilled chicken with fresh green leaf lettuce, shredded cheddar cheese and ranch dressing, all wrapped in a flour tortilla.
Dairy Queen Bariatric Friendly Melts and Sandwiches
|Nutrition Facts||Chicken Quesadilla Snack Melt||Chicken Bacon BBQ Snack Melt||Buffalo Chicken Snack Melt||BBQ Pork Sandwich||Grilled Chicken Sandwich|
- Chicken quesadilla snack melt – Grilled chicken, tomatoes, onions, black olives with melted cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses inside a tortilla.
- Chicken bacon BBQ snack melt – Grilled chicken, BBQ sauce, beef strips and melted cheddar cheese inside a tortilla.
- Buffalo chicken snack melt – Grilled chicken, buffalo sauce, ranch dressing and melted cheddar cheese inside a tortilla.
- BBQ pork sandwich – Pulled pork, BBQ sauce, sliced onions, and pickles on a warm pretzel bun.
- Grilled chicken sandwich – Grilled seasoned chicken topped with chopped lettuce, thick-cut tomato and mayonnaise served on a warm toasted bun.
Meal Selection, Still Not Sure What To Order?
- Regular Pancake Platter and Side Sausage
- Ham Biscuit Sandwich
- Grilled Chicken Wrap
- Chicken Bacon BBQ Snack Melt
- Grilled Chicken BLT Sandwich
- BBQ Pork Sandwich
- Chicken Quesadilla Snack Melt and Side Salad
Regular Pancake Platter and Side Sausage
Ham Biscuit Sandwich
Grilled Chicken Wrap
Chicken Bacon BBQ Snack Melt
Grilled Chicken BLT Salad
BBQ Pork Sandwich
Chicken Quesadilla Snack Melt and Side Salad
About Dairy Queen
Dairy Queen has been serving the public for over 75 years with their tasty menu. The first Dairy Queen opened in 1940 in Illinois. Father and son team; John Fremont “Grandpa” McCullough and his son, Alex, developed the famous soft serve ice cream that Dairy Queen is known for.
They were so successful and able to grow rapidly, that Dairy Queen actually started franchising the business to expand.
From 1949 and on, they started to extend their menu to include malts, milkshakes, banana splits, and more. Then in 1995 they started to add hot food to the menu like burgers, sandwiches and salads. Today Dairy Queen has over 6,000 stores in 27 different countries.