Gastric sleeve surgery is the leading choice for bariatric patients, with high expected weight loss and low complications. Our surgeons can perform laparoscopic gastric sleeve for those with BMIs above 30. Learn more about how Renew Bariatrics performs gastric sleeve to ensure maximum patient outcomes.
Gastric bypass procedures were the standard in bariatrics for nearly a decade, nicked-named the ‘gold standard.’ Gastric Bypass provides truly effective weight loss for users with minimal risks. Learn more about how our expert team of surgeons performs the gastric bypass to ensure successful outcomes.
Which bariatric surgery options are right for me? Which procedure will produce the best weight-loss and the best results?
Best Bariatric Procedure:
- Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy Mexico – Otherwise called VSG Mexico is the leading bariatric option today. It provides the vast population with high expected weight-loss and healthy outcomes.
- Gastric Bypass Surgery Mexico – Bypass the second leading choice because it provides a high reduction of co-morbidities including type 2 diabetes and more.
- Intragastric Balloon Mexico – Otherwise known as the gastric balloon is the new type of procedure, which is currently being researched for its patient outcomes.
- Duodenal Switch Mexico – DS is a very powerful weight loss surgery reserved for those morbidly obese.
- Lap Band Surgery Mexico – Lap-Band is a legacy weight-loss procedure which is currently being phased out of the bariatric community.
If you’re looking to determine which bariatric surgery option is best, please visit our Bariatric Surgery Option Comparison. If you need more help on which bariatric procedure is best for my health profile, contact our helpful staff today.
Compare the leading bariatric surgery options now with side-by-side comparisons:
- Gastric Sleeve Surgery vs. Gastric Bypass Surgery
- Gastric Sleeve Surgery vs. Intragastric Balloon
- Gastric Sleeve Surgery vs. Duodenal Switch
- Gastric Sleeve Surgery vs. Gastric Banding (Lap-Band, REALIZE)
- Gastric Bypass Surgery vs. Duodenal Switch
- Lapband vs. REALIZE Band