Burger King fast food restaurants have always been known for being “Home of the Whopper.” This iconic burger includes; a flame-grilled beef patty on a sesame seed bun filled with lettuce, tomato, pickles, ketchup, sliced onion and mayonaise. With ingredients like that, it’s no wonder it’s a classic.
Over the many decades of dominating the fast food industry Burger King’s menu has evolved to encompass; breakfast options, salads, and chicken and fish sandwiches. Burger King also has an extensive value menu, where guests can find options for one to two dollars, but which items are bariatric friendly?
Now that we are all ready to jump in the car and head to a Burger King Drive thru, the question remains. What should I order at Burger King after undergoing gastric sleeve surgery? Which foods are bariatric friendly to post gastric and post bypass surgery patients1https://company.bk.com/menu?
Burger King Bariatric Friendly Items
|Nutrition Facts:||Fresh Apple Slices||Motts’ Natural Applesauce||Crispy Taco||Original Oatmeal||4 Piece Spicy Chicken Nugget||Plain Burger||Side Salad with Avocado Ranch Dressing||Garden Gr.Chix Salad, No Dressing||Croissan’wich
egg and cheese
|Cal from Fat||0g||0g||30||81||135||90||190||120||140|
- Fresh Apple Slices: Sliced apples
- Mott’s Natural Applesauce: Individual cups of applesauce from Mott’s.
- Crispy Taco: crispy, crunchy tortilla filled with seasoned beef, shredded cheddar cheese and script lettuce, topped with a taco sauce.
- Original Oatmeal: Maple and brown sugar flavored whole grain rolled oats.
- 4 Piece Spicy Chicken Nugget: Bite-sized chicken nuggets made with white meat, tender and juicy coated in a homestyle seasoned breading.
- Plain Burger: Flamed-grilled beef patty topped with crinkle cut pickles, yellow mustard and ketchup on a toasted sesame bun.
- Side Salad with Avocado Ranch Dressing: blend of premium lettuces garnished with tomatoes, home-style croutons, three cheese medley. Ask for Ken’s Avocado Ranch dressing.
- Garden Grilled Chicken Salad: Mix of crisp green romaine, green leaf and radicchio lettuce, tomatoes, garlic croutons and shredded cheddar cheese and grilled chicken.
Croissan’wich Egg and Cheese: Flaky croissant filled with fluffy eggs and melted American cheese.
Burger King Meal Selection: Still Not Sure What to Order?
- Original Oatmeal
- Croissan’wich Egg and Cheese.
- Garden Grilled Chicken Salad
- Crispy Taco and Side Salad.
- 4 Piece Spicy Chicken Nugget and Side Salad with Avocado Ranch Dressing.
- Garden Grilled Chicken Salad and Crispy Taco
Croissan’wich Egg and Cheese
Garden Grilled Chicken Salad
Crispy Taco and Side Salad
4 Piece Spicy Chicken Nugget and Side salad with Avocado Dressing
Garden Grilled Chicken Salad and Crispy Taco
History of Burger King
Burger King is one of the most successful restaurants to date, serving over 11 million guests each day. The “original home of the whopper” has locations all over the world including 17,800 establishments. Founded in 1954 Burger King is the second largest hamburger chain in the world.
Almost all Burger King restaurants are operated by independent franchise owners. They aim to follow through on the vision of creating a family friendly dining experience.