What should you order at Chick-Fil-A after undergoing gastric sleeve surgery? Which foods are friendly to post gastric bypass surgery patients?
Walking into a Chick-Fil-A restaurant as a bariatric patient may seem overwhelming. Not to worry, we have studied the menu and are providing our readers the healthiest items for post bariatric surgery patients.
Bariatric Friendly Items:
|Nutrition Facts||Small Fruit Cup||4 Pc. Grilled Chicken Nugget||1 PC. Chicken Strip||Cup Chicken Noodle Soup||4 Pc. Chicken Nugget||Side Salad||2 Pc. Fish Strips||Egg White Grill||Grilled Chicken Cool Wrap|
Sample Orders at Chick-Fil-A
- Egg White Grill
- Fruit Cup and 1 Piece Chicken Strip
- 4 piece Grilled Chicken nugget and Side Salad or Cup of Chicken Noodle Soup
- 2 Piece Fish Strips and Fruit Cup
- 4 Piece Chicken Nugget and a Cup of Chicken Noodle Soup.
- Order Grilled Chicken Cool Wrap, with 37 grams of protein this will put any hungry stomach to rest.
Egg White Grill
Fruit Cup and 1 Piece Chicken Strip
4 Piece Grilled Chicken Nugget and Side Salad
4 Piece Grilled Chicken and Nugget and Cup of Chicken Noodle Soup
2 Piece Fish Strips and Fruit Cup
4 Piece Chicken Nugget and Cup of Chicken Noodle Soup
Grilled Chicken Cool Wrap
Bariatric Approved Items at Chick-Fil-A
- Small Fruit Cup – Prepared daily, a fruit mix of red and green apples, mandarin oranges, strawberry slices and blueberries.
- 4 Piece Grilled Chicken Nugget – Bite-size pieces of marinated chicken breast. Boneless and grilled for a great taste.
- 1 Piece Chicken Strip – Boneless chicken tenders marinated in seasonings, breaded and pressure cooked in refined peanut oil. (Do not eat breading)
- 4 Piece Chicken Nugget – Bite-size pieces of boneless chicken breast, seasoned, breaded and pressure cooked in refined peanut oil.
- 2 Piece Fish Strips – Two pacific cod filets are breaded and cooked, served on a toasted bun with dill pickle chips. (Do not eat breading)
- Egg White Grill – Breakfast portion of grilled chicken served on a toasted multigrain english muffin with egg whites and American cheese.
- Grilled Chicken Cool Wrap – Sliced grilled chicken in a mix of green leaf lettuce with a blend of cheeses rolled in a flaxseed flour flatbread.
- Cup Chicken Noodle Soup – Shredded chicken breast, chopped carrots and celery with egg noodles in broth. *Post-op phase 1and 2, strain out food chunks and enjoy the broth.
- Side Salad – Mix greens topped with shredded cheeses and charred tomatoes.
Chick-fil-A restaurants are one of the most popular food establishments, located from coast to coast in 47 states and counting. Famous for their chicken sandwiches, Chick-Fil-A is a family owned company started in 1964 in Atlanta Georgia. Truett Cathy, the founder, has always put family first and centered family as his business model and vision building the company.
Throughout his career, Cathy received many awards not only for his business model but also for his philanthropic endeavors that still flourishes today.